Tuesday, June 19, 2012

24 Day Challenge: Day 8

I just realized right now that I was following Day 8 instructions yesterday when I was on Day 7 and I was doing the same thing again today. I got one day ahead of myself somehow. So the other night when I was wondering why I had extra pills, that would be why. I really didn't have extra pills, I had lost a day in my head. I am not sure what to do, so tomorrow I am going to do the white pills (no fiber drink) and then at night the brown pills. You see, the difference is on day 4-7 you take the white pills in the morning and the brown pills and Omegaplex at night. Then on days 8-10 you take a Fiber Drink and the White Pills, but by this time you should not have any brown pills, so you just have your Omegaplex with your dinner and that's it. I feel pretty dumb :(. I really hope this doesn't have a bad effect on how much I could have lost, but won't lose as much now since I ruined it.

Anyways, I am doing very well on the challenge these past few days. I have not cheated at all. The only bad thing I did was yesterday I skipped my second snack. I just wasn't hungry at all and did not want to eat it for some reason. I weighed myself today and I am 179 LBS after completing 7 days. That is 6 pounds in 7 days! I'm starting to feel a little better now I am back in the 170's (even if only by a pound lol). I was going to share how my day has been so far, but I messed up, so there's really no point. It's not like I want you to follow my mistake. I will tell you that I ordered a Half size Caesar Salad from Jason's Deli today for lunch. By the time I was done tweaking it to take out the things I couldn't have, I was left with a bed of lettuce including a ridiculously small amount of chicken and Balsamic Vinaigrette. I paid $6.25 for THAT?! Well, I guess it would've been worth it if I hadn't taken off all the yummy stuff. Either way, I was hoping for more chicken.

Alright, that's enough complaining. Off to being happy now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment