Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ready for a Change! (with little sacrifice, that is)

I'm seriously ready to start dieting, but I know that I am super lazy, so that is why I have failed so many times before. Yep, typical yo-yo dieter right here! I've tried so many different things.

Just after signing up for the newest and "best" diet drug out there, I thought to myself, "this is enough, there is going to be a different way, and you are going to find it now." I actually ran my credit card through for the transaction and called 2 hours later to cancel it. I am not fooling myself even one more time. No Magical Pill is sitting out there just waiting for me to discover it!

Therefore, I am starting this blog to help myself stay focused and maybe shed some light on some other lazy girls (and guys) out there. My goal is to find a diet that really will work with my sedentary lifestyle. I am not trying to sell anything and do not think I am an expert. I am just starting an adventure and figured it would be nice to do it with anyone else out there on the same adventure as me. I would love to hear any tips anyone has to share and hopefully be sharing knowledge that I find along my path. I'll be posting progress pictures along the way too. I don't doubt that I will fail a few times before really finding something that will stick. I am ready to make that journey.

Here are my stats:

5" 9' Tall
191 LBS
At my heaviest: 201 LBS
At my lightest: 112 LBS
Jean Size: has varied between Size 1 to Size 15.
Goal Weight: 140-145 LBS
Time-Frame Desired: 5-6 months
Diet Goal: To achieve my desired weight with as little effort, cost, pain (hunger pangs, that is), and inconvienence as possible.

Off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment