Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Using Wu-Yi Oolong for Weight Loss

 http://www.wu-long-tea.org/images/tp.jpg
Recently I discovered a company called "Fit Tea" . They claim that drinking their tea will provide all sorts of health benefits including fat burning and boosting your immune system . What originally drew me to them was their Instagram account which shows amazing weight loss result pictures from people who use their tea. What drew me away from the product was the cost. Granted, their cost is probably justified being that their blend is a loose leaf tea that consists of Organic Green Tea, Oolong Wu Yi, Organic Rooibos, Ginger, Pomegranate, Guarana, Senna, Birch, Stevia, Honey Powder. The 14 day detox will run you $25.00 for half a cup of tea on their website.   
Now, I am just looking to use this to aid in weight loss and I already own plenty of other teas for the other benefits. I consulted with my co-worker who is a tea fanatic and she advised that the only ingredient that is the major component for weight loss would be the Oolong.  I did a little searching to see if the Wu-Yi Oolong was the way to go. I decided to go ahead and try to find just a simple Wu-Yi Oolong instead of buying the Fit Tea for $25.00. I was able to find a bag of 60 tea bags for $11.99 with free shipping from a website called CurEase.com.
They say to drink two cups per day to get the fat burning effects. I am already trying to drink a lot of water every day, so I might as well make some of it a fat burning tea! Click on this link to get to the CurEase website to read all about what the Wu-Yi Oolong tea should do. Click Here to read about it on a website completely dedicated to this type of tea. I figure it's easier to link if for you instead of re-writing everything here. The tough thing about weight loss pills, tea, supplements and other devices is that you never know how much it is helping or not helping since you are supposed to be using it in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise (which I am). So, while I don't know if I would ever be able to wholeheartedly recommend something such as a weight loss tea, I definitely wanted to share the information. For me, the thought is that I am already needing to drink more water and I like tea, so I figured it is inexpensive enough that "What will it hurt?" .Please note: I paid for this tea with my own money and the company I purchased it from wasn't aware that I would be writing a review. You could purchase it from wherever you are comfortable with.

1 comment:

  1. How long did you use oolong capsules? And did you lose any weight with it? Because I was wanting try it out aswell, and surprisingly from the same site.

    ReplyDelete