Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Weightloss Progress Update. Slowly but Surely!

Since it's been a little while since my last progress update, I though I would check in. Normally if there is a lapse between posts it meant that I fell off my diet. That's not the case this time. I am just really busy with life! I am still very active on Instagram and I feel like it's helping me a ton this time. The best part is that it's free :-) . Here are the results from my last weigh in on Saturday the 27th :
As you can see, there's not much of a difference, but I am still happy. I had a few less than healthy items last week, but overall I stayed close to my calorie goals for the day. I majorly slacked on exercising though. I am happy with the decrease and tomorrow I am going to do my official end of the month weigh in. Maybe I'll be at 186?! By the way, the percentage you see on the scale is my body fat. Pretty scary, huh?

I appreciate my slow and steady weight loss. I know that it means I have a pretty good chance that I will stick with the changes I've made. Everything so far has been manageable and I don't feel like I've sacrificed very much. Below is one of my new mottos:
To see my progress on a daily basis and for motivation, follow me on Instagram. My username is @lazygirldiet .

On a side note, I found the next book I want to read! I haven't finished The China Study yet, so I am going to have to wait, but here is a link to the new one I found. #1 New York Times Best Seller, Salt Sugar Fat:




It also got voted by Amazon as one of the best books of 2013 so far! The reviews on it are great too. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment