Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Waist Trimmer Belt that makes me SWEAT!

Since I have started working out I have definitely become more interested in all of the things that come with that world. New workout clothes, supplements, tools to perform better, etc. Back in October I purchased a waist trimming belt. I used it a few times and was pretty pleased with the sweat that it produced. Now that I have used it even more I can definitely say that I recommend it. The particular one that I purchased was the Bracoo Adjustable Waist Trimmer Belt, One Size, Black from Amazon. Currently, it is $11.70 and ships free if you are an Amazon Prime Member. Here's what it looks like:

After doing 30-45 minutes of Zumba while wearing this belt, I have a ton of sweat in my mid-section. One of these days, I will have to take a picture of my shirt afterwards. There is a huge sweat mark under the belt because of all the sweat it makes. I love working out wearing the belt because I know it is working and it is not uncomfortable at all. Getting all of this sweat out is getting rid of water weight. There is a pretty good article explaining all of the benefits better than I could. Click here to see it! If you have any questions, just let me know .

No comments:

Post a Comment