Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Changes to my Diet Plan

 http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/79581df6dda811e2983d22000a9f199e_7.jpg

I am incorporating Advocare products in my diet again. I am also going to follow their eating plan the best I can. I am somewhat following the 24 day challenge, but without the cleanse phase and I am not using all of their products. Below, I am going to give you a break down of what my day today will be like.

8:00 am : Spark and Color packet of MNS Max 3
8:30 am: GNC Lean Shake
10:30 am: Apple with 1/2 packet of Justin's Maple Almond Butter
12:15 pm: Color Packet of MNS Max 3 
12:45 pm: Prepared lunch consisting of a pita pocket filled with canned chicken breast, romaine lettuce and red onion. Also a veggie salad with low cal dressing. Both White Packets of MNS Max 3
4:00 pm : 1/2 cup of Red Grapes and 14 raw almonds
5:45 pm: Pre-workout N.O. Xplode mixed with BSN Amino X (I mix them because I think N.O. Xplode is gross. I also use these because my Fiance bought them and they are just sitting on the top of my fridge)
6:15 pm : Cardio Zumba workout for 45 minutes
7:15 pm: Dinner of 4 oz All Natural Chicken Breast  with mixed veggies, black beans, and pico de gallo. I take my Omega-3's at this time as well. CoQ10, Fish Oil and Flaxseed Oil. I also take muscle recovery supplements such as L-Arginine and L-Glutamine at this time.
Throughout the day: Drink Water constantly. I probably drink easily over 100 ounces of water a day. 

So, that's my little improvised version of the plan advocare uses. Now below I will show you what they say to do. They consider this the "Max Phase" in the 24 Day Challenge:

30 minutes before breakfast: MNS Color Pack and Advocare Spark (optional: Catalyst and ThermoPlus)
Breakfast: Advocare Meal Replacement Shake
Snack: a small amount of one of the 24 day challenge approved foods
30 minutes before lunch: MNS Color Pack (optional: Catalyst and Carb-Ease Plus)
Lunch: Both MNS White Packs. A protein, Veggie and Complex Carb
Snack: a small amount of one of the 24 day challenge approved foods
Immediately before dinner: Optional Carb-Ease Plus ( only take once a day)
Dinner: Omegaplex pills , Protein, Veggie and Complex Carb
Snack: a small amount of one of the 24 day challenge approved foods
Bedtime: Optional Catalyst
Throughout the Day: Advocare recommends the following equation to figure out how much water you should be drinking:

Body Weight (in pounds) divided by 2 = ounces of water you should consume per day. So, for me that is 188/2 =  94 ounces of water per day. It sounds hard, but once you start doing it, it is second nature to constantly have a water bottle by you.

So, as you can see, it’s pretty close to the Advocare plan. I’m just using some things I have on hand rather than all of their products.


Here's to hoping I get the quick (but healthy) results I am searching for!

No comments:

Post a Comment