Monday, September 5, 2011

Here We Go Again !

This morning I weighed 187.2 pounds. When I started dieting a month and a half ago I was 191. So at least I have lost 3.8 pounds. That's a start, but it's less than a pound a week average. That's not very much and not fast enough.

As of yesterday I started talking GNC Lean Shakes for breakfast , along with a piece of fruit (gala apple, pear, etc.). They are kind of pricey ($40 per canister) and if you took it as directed (2x's a day) you would run out in 8 days. Eek! That's why I'm just having it for breakfast. I am also taking fiber at least once a week and vitamins daily. I'm also dabbling in green tea pills , but it seems that I get headaches when I take them. I didn't want to blame the headache on the green tea pills , but after a day of not taking them and having no headaches, I just took them and have a headache. Not fun! I love drinking tea though , so I may just end up going that route.

I have to clean the house now (which luckily counts as some exercise), so I'll update in a few days !
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment