Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Personality is a big factor

I have decided that an individuals personality has a huge amount to do with what diet will work for them. I know previously I said I would get there with baby steps, but when I look at all the other decisions I've made in my life and the way I live my life, I determined that baby steps is just not me! I am an "all or nothing" kinda girl! I am going to have to make myself make drastic changes if I really want this to work. Last night my heart was doing a fluttering feeling that really freaked me out and made me start thinking. I really need to start living my life healthier, not just for my looks, but because I want to make it past 50 years old without needing major medication and hospital trips. I bought women's multi-vitamins today and plan to take them every day. I have been dabbling in vitamins for a while now, but I was casually taking them before.  Starting today I am going to implement both approaches into my routine.

1. Start eating healthy not just for looks, but for my health too.
2. Quit with the baby steps approach and dive in head first.

Major changes must be made now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment