Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Smart Ones

I can't believe that I have never mentioned before how much I love eating Weight Watchers Smart Ones for Lunch! Click HERE for information on Smart Ones and a coupon. The Sante Fe Beans and Rice one fills me up alot and tastes pretty good. The one I ate today was the Grilled Flatbread Chicken Marinara with Mozzarella Cheese. It is one of their Artisan Creations.

The reason I love Smart Ones so much is because they are the ONLY frozen dinners I have found that satisfy my hunger and taste absolutely great! I have tried Healthy Choice, Lean Cuisine, etc. Some of them did taste really good, but I would be hungry afterwards still. I also know that a lot of diets will recommend that you eat a small salad or fruit along with the frozen dinner.

Let's get real, I am lucky I have time to remember to even grab the frozen dinner out of the freezer when I leave in the morning. You're not getting this lazy girl to make a salad on top of it. Between working at least 40 hours a week and going to school for 3 hours at night on Wednesday and Thursday, I barely have a minute to myself. You should see my house! It's a sad mess. Weekends end up being used to get done dredgerouschores that I don't have time to do during the week.

Anyways, I just couldn't believe I never mentioned Smart Ones before! I have been eating them for a really long time as a low calorie lunch. If you have not tried them, do it! You won't regret it. There are a few that I really don't care for, but that is just my tastebuds, so I am not going to bad mouth them.

No comments:

Post a Comment