Friday, September 23, 2011

Jumping Hurdles

Lately I have been experiencing a lot of stomach pain. Unfortunately , this is not something new to me. I've had stomach problems on and off since I was about 14 years old. It is making it difficult for me to follow everything that I want to do . I want to drink those lean shakes in the morning , I want to exercise, I want to make dinner, I want to take green tea pills and drink fiber. I can't even drink as much water as I had planned ! I am getting pretty frustrated , but not losing any determination. The minute I feel able to go back to any part of my regular routine , I do. I just get annoyed that I can't work towards my goals at a time I feel so certain that I am in the right mind set to do it right ! The good thing about being in that mind set is that I am not taking having stomach pains as a reason to eat poorly. I'm still eating healthy things when I feel well enough to eat. I hope I feel better soon so I can come back with a good update !!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment