Sunday, February 10, 2013

Week Two Review

This week was a little tougher than last week. We had family over a lot so that threw a wrench in my workout schedule. Then I got major stomach pains,cramping, bloated, chills, etc. mid week and that really messed me up bad. I ended up eating way under my calories for two days and then went over yesterday (which yesterday is technically part of week 3). However, I lost another 2 pounds and I am down to 182. I can't help but wonder if that's temporary due to the lack of food I had, but we will see.

So, how well did I do at following my own rules?

1. Work out a minimum of 2 times a week for 45 minutes at a high intensity
2. Stay between 1200-1500 calories per day
3. Follow the Eat to Live lifestyle as closely as I can.
4. Use Calorie-Count.com for support.
5. Drink a lot of water
6. Eat every 3 hours

1. Very bad. I didn't work out once this week. I was actually sad about it though, so it's a good thing that I am actually missing working out!

2. I did pretty good except for one day I am pretty sure I went over at least a few hundred calories. Other days, I was under and closer to only 800-1,000 cals. Like I said, I was sick.

3. I've been trying to follow the Eat to Live lifestyle, but I definitely need to go grocery shopping.  Due to strict finances and trying to free myself of consumer debt, I have been trying to cut back in some areas. We have tons of food in the house, so I am trying to eat whatever we have here before spending more money. Unfortunately, that means most of the stuff is either frozen or canned rather than fresh. I may have to bite the bullet and buy fresh foods for the sake of my health rather than my finances.

4. I've still been using Calorie-Count and there are some amazingly supportive people on there. When you do the Calorie Camp and close out your day, you can write a comment. One of my comments last week received so much support and great advice. There are some awesome people on there! Check it out, www.calorie-count.com and they have an Android app, which I use every day!

5. I have still been making a conscious effort to drink tons of water. I don't feel like I did as good this past week as I had the week before though.

6. I have been pretty good at keeping a Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack, Dinner type of eating schedule, but I do skip snacks sometimes. I find that to be a bad thing for me though because it seems like I end up "starving" and end up eating way more on my second snack. I will try to make sure I eat more often because I do find that it helps.

So, there is the week 2 review. Wish me luck in week 3! Thank you for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment