Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Quick Update

I just wanted to let anyone who reads this know that I have not given up. I have still been eating pretty well. The reason I have not updated since week three is because I have still been dealing with stomach pains and some days I would be well under 1,200 calories since I was scared to eat dinner. I knew eating dinner meant I would most likely have stomach pains and be up all night. Even though I have been dealing with this for many weeks now, it hasn't helped me lose weight. It's frustrating enough to deal with the bloating, constipation, stomach cramps, gas, etc. I thought maybe one little bit of a silver lining would be weight loss. Nope, not for me. I just get stuck eating way less and get to be in pain with no silver lining. I've gone to the doctor and they took urine and blood. I even got an ultrasound and I am waiting to hear back about the results. I'll keep updating the blog. I can't even begin to explain how frustrating this is since I am trying and not getting anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment