Thursday, September 6, 2012

Why I failed... yet again

Hey everyone!

I know I keep going a super long time in between posts and I am sorry, but I am a busy girl!

The 24 Day Challenge that I was on ended in failure. I am not blaming it on advocare or saying it is bad by any means. I think the idea of it is great and there were many days that I felt amazing and even got compliments that I was losing weight. My downfall was I felt hungry and it was very structured. I can not be hungry and I can not follow something that is super structured. I stopped doing the challenge and since then I have gained 10 pounds and I was back up to 185 .

The most recent thing that I have stumbled upon is called Eat to Live. When I say stumbled, I really mean stumbled! I was reading an article on MSN about how older men getting women pregnant could be a reason for children being autistic and the next thing I knew I was reading an article about how animal proteins are a factor in cancer and the last thing I remember I ended up at Amazon reading someones review of the Eat to Live book. Wow, the internet can really lead you on a tangent, but it really is amazing!

So...where am I at now, right? Well, the Eat to Live book by Dr. Furhman took me a while to read (I said I am busy!) so I couldn't get started right away which was sad. However, you need to actually read the whole book to grasp exactly how important it is to eat this way. I have been eating this way for only 2 full days now and I have lost 5 pounds and the scale claims I weigh 180 now. I am going to track this and take pictures. I promise I won't leave you hanging!

No comments:

Post a Comment